dinsdag 27 juli 2010

Tro, håp og kjærlighet

"Faith, hope and love", another weddingcard. 
This one I liked to enter to the challenge on Double Dutch Challenges


You can almost not see it, but the designpaper has glitter on it. Very beautiful. It is from My Minds Eye. The circle I cut with my Silhouette SD. 



I used some lace and red scrappersfloss. On the aquaflowers and the silk roses I put some stickles.



My friend sent this stamped image to me aswell. Tilda and Edwin, they are so sweet don't you think, so in love!

skinn: 170-190-620
cheeks: 200
hair: 570-560-580 + 530 for him
dress: 010
blouse: 710
trousers: 390
roses: 130
shoes: 560



The sentiment is a stamp from Norsk Stempelblad (12B), I borrowed from my mother! You can see her the glitter on the designpaper. 

Thanks for your visit!

3 opmerkingen:

Erica zei

What a lovely card Nicole, so sweet! Thank you for joining us over on Double Dutch :D

Regards,
Erica

Ans zei

Schitterend Nicole.
Mam

Riet zei

Deze kaart is ook schitterend,zo leuke stempel,mooi papier en kleuren.

Liefs Riet.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...