dinsdag 27 juli 2010

Today & Always

This first card is for a wedding.  And you know what, I have never done such a card before! So it was time I made one.  

I used a sketch I found on Clubs: Scrap en Stempel.


I used purple metalic cardstock and designpaper from Basic Grey. 



I folded the ribbon (I saw this on a DT-card somewhere, don't know where anymore) and placed a button with a purple rose on top of it. A little heart and some stickles complets this item. 



My friend stamped Tilda for me, so I could use her on my card. (Thanks!!) I coloured her with my Derwent coloursoft pencils of course! The bouquet and the top of her crown has stickles on it. 

skin: 170-190-620
cheeks: 200
hair: 530-630
crown: 010
dress: 490-390-410
bouquet: 280-480



The sentiment I made  on my computer and printed out on designpaper. Here you can also see that I used my Martha Stewart punch.



To stamp my personal stamp I took some designpaper and puched the edges again with my MS punch. You can also see the metalic cardstock a little bit beter here.

Tell me what you think!!

2 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Hoi Nicole, een leuk kaartje en wat een prachtige persoonlijke stempel heb je zo.


Groetjes Yvon.

Ans zei

Een schitterende kaart. Ben benieuwd welk bruidspaar hiermee wordt verblijd.
Mam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...