donderdag 1 juli 2010

"Gratulerer" in black, white and red

It has been a while, but I have been very busy with birthdayparties, company from the Netherlands and just enjoying the Norwegian summer. But my nephew is turning 14, so I made him this card.


For the sketch I used one of CPS Card sketchers. Sad to say, I was too late for entering the card. But I can still enter my card on the Derwent challenge-blog. The challenge was to colour your stamp with mostly red. I used the following colours:

face: 180 + 620
clothing: 130
shoes: 650
hair: 700 + 660 + 650



OK, the card is going to the Netherlands, but my nephew is trying to learn a little bit of norwegian. So there is a little challenge in the textstamp!!



This teenage boy is perfect for the card, but unfortunately I don't know the name or brand of the stamp. I got it as a gift and there was no text on the pouch what so ever. So if anybody can tell me the name and brand of this fellow, please do!!



A ribbon was not suitable for a boy's card, so I used scrappersfloss in black and red.




On the back placed my stamp with the negative of the circlepunch!

The card is already on its way to the Netherlands. I hope my nephew has a nice birthday and he likes the card !

3 opmerkingen:

Dina zei

mooi hoor bedankt voor de deelname

Riet zei

What a gorgeous card Nicole.

Hugs Riet.xx

Annemiek zei

Wat een gave, stoere kaart, zal je neef zeker heel blij mee zijn! Leuk dat hij Noors aan het leren is. Bedankt voor je deelname bij Derwents!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...