zaterdag 16 juni 2012

New career...new blog...

Hi everybody,

Wanna tell you a bit about myself. I don't know if you know, but I am a stay-at-home-mom. We have three beautiful girls, two at school already and one at preschool 3 days a week. Our youngest will begin at school in august and then I will have 5 days a week, every morning to myself. 
I really want to start something for myself, something small to begin with. 

I used to sew a lot of cloths for myself, my husband, my kids and others. I have sewn trousers, sweaters, coats, little girls dresses, curtains, toys, and lots of other stuff. Before it was pure for pleasure, but I think it would be fun to try to make a little career out of it :o). So I have brought out my sewingmachine again and started with a ladies sweater. To show you what I make, I have established a new blog:
The blog is in Norwegian, but you can let it translate by using the translation box.
I hope you will visit me some time there and let me know what you think of my projects.

Wish me luck in my "new career" :o))


1 opmerking:

Jolanda zei

Wauw Nicole, good luck with your new career, i now you can do it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...