woensdag 9 november 2011

Merry Christmas.... challenge # 13 at Christmas Challenges {with sketches}


Hi everyone! 
I'm back home in Norway again. We were in the Netherlands for a family celebration. I had this card on my scrappingtable when we left and I just finished it last Monday :o) Of course it is a Christmas card again. This time for challenge 13 on Christmas Challenges {with sketches}. Renata made a wonderful sketch for us, thanks girl!



The star is a felt sticker from Little Yellow Bicycle. I wrapped a little tread around it for some extra colour. My papers are oldies from Vibeke Spigseth :o)



A few half pearls and no (as my husband thought) I did not spill coffee on the edge :o)



This sweet Tilda was coloured with my Derwent coloursoft pencils

skin: 170-190-620
hair: 570-560
letters: 010-120
dress: 180
socks: 120


For the sentiment I used a piece of left over ribbon. Here you can also see that I applied stickels on the edges and draw a faux stitch around it. 

I hope you like my card and I hope you all will join us at Christmas Challenges {with sketches}. We have a wonderful sponsor and a wonderful prize!



Christmas is well on its way!

6 opmerkingen:

Christina zei

Dat is een schitterende kaart geworden Nicole!
Groeten Kristel

Carol zei

Gorgeous card Nicole, Tilda looks so sweet. Carol x

Zw@@n zei

Heel leuk kaartje, Nicole. Schattig afdrukje en mooi gekleurd! Liefs, Wilma

Dina zei

wauh zo mooi dezent , prachtig

Riet zei

Wat een prachtige kaart Nicole.

Liefs Riet.

Renata zei

Alweer zo'n prachtig kaartje Nicole. Helemaal leuk zoals je mijn sketch hebt gebruikt!!! Ik hoop dat je een fijne tijd hebt gehad in Nederland ;)
Liefs, Renata.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...