dinsdag 29 november 2011

Love


Hi everybody!

I have made another LO. And I'm so happy with it. So bright and colorful... really love it!
I used Becky's beautiful sketch from PageMaps. I like to enter my LO for her contest.


I played with my white dabber and lots of glimmermist. The lovely designpapers are oldies from Basic Grey, but they make me smile.... still. The title "Love" refers to my daughters love for her new Nintendo :o) 
On the blog Challenge me Happy, they have a challenge refering to the word Love, so my LO fits perfectly.


The two flowers and the datetag were cut out by hand. So I can also enter my LO at The Studio Challenges were you must use your siccors to create something for your LO. 


As far as the colours, orange, blue, green, red... a perfect LO for the challenge at For Your Inspiration, I think.

I hope you like my LO as much as I do. I enjoyed myselfs with this one.
Let me know what you think, OK?
Thanks!



6 opmerkingen:

StephC zei

This is lovely! The colors, and that cute child, just adorable! So glad you joined us at FYI!

dstandard zei

Just so cute! Great use of the inspirational photo! Thanks for playing at FYI!

Michelle zei

What a lovely layout,Nicole. The photos of your little girl are so cute! My little girl loves her Nintendo, too (she inherited it off her big sister after stealing it away a few too many times). :-) Thanks for joining us at FYI!

norine zei

A very pretty layout!! Love the bright colors!!

Anoniem zei

Great layout, I love those old Basic Grey papers, they are still my favourite range after all these years! Love the shimmer & glitter from the mist you have used too. Thanks for playing along with us at CMH! :-)

Debby zei

Love the black and white photos against the colours. Thanks for joining us at FYI!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...