dinsdag 6 september 2011

Tilda with her flower pot


Hi everyone!

Last Sunday when the rain was pooring down on us here, I sat with one of my girls in our scrappingroom 
and we both made a card. I found a beautiful card in the Simply Cards & Papercrafts, issue 88 by Bev Rochester and I lifted that one. Thank you, Bev! This one's mine :-)



I had an old scrappingkit just laying around with beautiful papers and embellishments from Bo Bunny in it. 
So I used that one and there came a very nice card out of it. 


This is the back of the card with my personal stamp and some bits and pieces of paper and ribbon.


On the inside I used two rubbons from Bo Bunny.


I coloured Tilda with my Copics again:

skin: E000/50/51/53
sheeks: E93
hair: E31/33/35
dress: YG11 and B91 (blended)
coat and bow ties: YG11/13/17
shoes: E33/35/YG97
pot: YG97 and E33 and E35 (blended)
flowers: Y11/YG97/YG11
shadow: C0
grass: YG11/13/17

I want to enter this card in the Just Magnolia challenge. Anyting goes there, 
but you have to use circles and of course a Magnolia stamp. 

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my card and I love to get some feedback on it, 
because I love to read your comments :-))

See you soon...


5 opmerkingen:

*Ellen* zei

wat een lieverd op dat prachtige kaartje

Dina zei

prachtg is die geworden en super gekleurd

Annemarie en Merit zei

Hoi Nicole,

Wat een leuk en vrolijk kaartje.
Leuk gedaan die cirkel eromheen.

groetjes Annemarie en merit

*mieke* zei

Prachtig en schitternd kleurwerk! Die cirkel heb je ook mooi gedaan...
Groetjes Mieke

Pop's Cards zei

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous love this image, fab colours too,thanks for joining us at JM/HS hugs pops x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...