vrijdag 13 augustus 2010

Stoer

For a little boy I made this card with a knight on it. 


The shape of the card is a pennant as seen on the top of a knight's castle. The front of the card I cut out with my Silhouette. And I draw back and cut it out by hand. To dress the card I placed a nice red feather on top.



I made a ticket with "stoer" on it. It means tough in dutch. 



Here you can see the inside of the card. I used paper that "changes" from red to white. 



And to emphasize the ticket I used a chipboard diecut from Basic Grey. I painted it with my dabbers and sprayed with some pearl Glimmer mist.



The knight in shining armour was a little bit difficult to colour. But I managed to get the job done!

skin: 180+610
armour: 660+670+690
feather and shield: 100+120
shadow: 360
ground: 530
and I used my silver pen and white pen

Do you like my though guy? I do!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...