dinsdag 31 augustus 2010

Congrats! Again...

With the same paper as I used for the other Congrats!-card, which you can see ---> here <--- I made this one too. My friend has twins, so this one was for her other son, who too had his birthday.


For the sketch, I found one on Just Magnolia. Unfortunately I was too late to enter their challenge. But I thought it was a nice sketch, so I used it anyway.



I love to use bright colours and this paper made it possible. And I just love this little chap.

face: 170-190-620
hair: 600-630
his wardrobe and supplies: 050-130-440-080-340-250-640-670




Because I used designpaper for the base of the card, there were lines on the inside.
 I decorated it just a little bit.



For the sentiment I brought out my Wizard again. I used the same little cuttlebug folder and embossed it on a diecut. Then I sanded the letters again and voilà, there it was: congrats!

Luckily I still have some designpaper left from Basic Greys "Colour me Silly". So I can make another card with this colourful paper.

Thanks again for your visit. Let me know what you think about this one, OK?!



4 opmerkingen:

Amanda zei

Wat een mooie creatie, en zo heerlijk vrolijk, complimenten hoor!

lieve groetjes Amanda

Ans zei

Je gaat als een speer. Ook deze is weer geweldig.
Mam

Christina zei

Een schitterende kaart Nicole!
Groeten Kristel

Thea zei

Leuk kaartje, Nicole...en wat fantastisch dat je ons komt versterken op de challenge blog van Derwent. WELKOM

Groetjes Thea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...