donderdag 17 mei 2012

Row, row, row your boat...


Hi everybody!

After a couple of card I want show you a lay-out again. It's one I did a while ago and it was a scraplift at my favorite forum, which is now Scrappeland.no. I love scraplifting. It feels like unraffeling a LO and giving your own mark on it. I don't remember who did the original, I'm sorry for that. So if anyone sees her or his LO in mine, let me say thank you for the loan!


The basis white paper I used, was already embossed. I highlighted it with some ink. Futhermore I used designpapers which I torn and my favorite piece on the LO is the lace. I ruffeled it up and I think it gives a soft effect which I really like.


For the title I used some tiny alphas from Making Memories and chipboard stickers from Tickers.

I hope you enjoyed your visit here again. 
Hope to see you soon.
Bye bye!


4 opmerkingen:

Ans zei

Hartstikke mooi Nicole. Hoop dat het later in de praktijk gebracht kan worden.
Jong geleerd, is oud gedaan.
Mam

Luce zei

Herlig lo i flotte farger, flott oppsett, stilig med fremhevingen av de embossede blomstene, flotte papir og herlige bilder :o)

scrapfertier zei

Hallo nicole.
Hele mooie lo mooie dochter ook
Groetjes Tietje.

Riet zei

Wat prachtig gemaakt Nicole.

Liefs Riet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...