woensdag 18 januari 2012

Wishing you.... Christmas Challenges # 18

Hi everybody...

I'm back with another Christmas card for Christmas Challenges {with sketches}. This time Janneke made a beautiful sketch for us. And I made an easelcard with her sketch :o)
My designpapers are from BoBunny and I used with cardstock with a light blue otherside.



I stamped a Christmas-sentiment  and diecut it with a Docraft Die. 
Then cut it out a little bit bigger for nice matting.
The buttons are from my stash.


The stamp is one from Magnolia and was coloured with my Copics:

bag: B91/93/95/97
gifts: R29/C0/2/4

I made a nice pattern with ribbon from Rayher behind the stamp.

Hopefully you like my card again :o) If you want to continue making Christmas cards, please visit our challenge blog for a inspiring sketch and of course to see the beautiful cards from my teammates.
With Random.org we select a winner. Our sponsor for these two weeks is 



I hope to see you all at Christmas Challenges {with sketches}
Bye!



10 opmerkingen:

Marga zei

Great card you have made Nicole

Hugs Marga

nicolet zei

Wat heb je dat weer leuk gemaakt Nicole!!
Groetjes Nicolet

Monique zei

Wow prachtig Nicole, mooie kleuren en zo een mooie easelkaart. Dat wil ik ook nog steeds eens maken, maar het komt er elke keer niet van.
Groetjes Monique

Carol zei

Love this Nicole, the papers and the image look great. Carol x

Zw@@n zei

He, wat een leuk idee om er een easelkaart van te maken en dan ook nog zo'n mooie. De lintjes achter je afdruk vind ik n super leuk detail.
Liefs, Wilma

Janneke zei

Wat een mooie kaart Nicole ;o)

Renata zei

Superkaartje Nicole, leuk idee!! Die stempel is erg gaaf. Liefs, Renata.

Claire zei

Beautiful card Nicole, your colouring is perfect
Claire xx

Unknown zei

Super gaaf kaartje!!

Betinaxx

Linda de Bruin zei

Leuk! Weer eens een andere vorm, top.

Groetjes, Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...