zaterdag 1 oktober 2011

Gratulasjoner!


Goodmorning!

On this Saterday I wanted to show you a card I made yesterday-evening. 
At the Scrap-en-Stempel club they asked us to make a masculin card and I think I succeeded.
The designpapers are from DCWV, the green stack and I used some kraftpaper for the cardbase.


This stamp is one from Kreativ Hobby Design.


On the top and bottom I added a few brads from my stash. 
Here you can also see that I inked all my papers with distress ink, vintage photo.


I found this pair of old boots at Beccy's Place. 
She is a really talented woman, who draws the most beautiful pictures. 
And so very generous to share her drawings with us all.

I coloured with my (few) copics again. Getting more and more the hang of it :-)

boots: E31/33/35
socks: E50/51/53
ground: W2
blender
laces: pilot pen nr. 10

Norway (where I live) has now its own Copic Marker-blog and the first challenge is out. 
I want to participate in this first challenge with my card. 

I hope you enjoyed my card and I hope to see you soon again.
Have a nice weekend!!

9 opmerkingen:

*Ellen* zei

prachtig is dit stoere kaartje

Amanda zei

Wauw wat een gaaf kaartje, mooi gemaakt!

liefs Amanda

Beccy zei

Your card is wonderful Nicole, you did an awesome job colouring in the boots... I think your copic skills are great! I've had a nice time looking around your lovely blog this evening, you have lots of wonderful cards. Very inspiring.
Cheers,
Beccy

Riet zei

Wat een prachtige kaart Nicole.

Liefs Riet.

lilladilla zei

Kjempefint kort Nicole,fine farger, stilige sko...

Linda S. L zei

Du dette kortet digget jeg Nicole! Kjempe flott oppsett og herlige og flott kombinerte farger! :D
klemmmm

CopicMarkerNorge zei

Kjempefint kort i varme, fine høstfarger! Tusen takk for at du deltar i CMNs første utfordring. Hilsen Siv

Lena B E zei

Åh vilket jättefint kort!! :)
Ditt upplägg på kortet gillade jag mycket!! :)
Tack så mycket för din snälla kommentar i min blogg. Jag blev jätteglad. :)
Kram Lena

Linda S. L zei

dere kan bare tenke dere hvor fint det er i virkelig heten og!! knall flott Nicole! :D klemmmmm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...