woensdag 27 juli 2011

Sepia, with only one pencil...

Hello everybody!

How are you all? I'm back with a card for the Derwent-challenge
It has been two weeks, so time for the next one.
This time we want you to make a card or project, on which your stamp has to be colored with only 1 pencil.
This it quite a challenge, but so fun to do! 


I decoraded my card with some flowers, leaves and pearls.


The little rose sits on my stamp.


And to color this Hänglar & Stänglar girl I only used pencil 530.


On the back my personal stamp, surrounded with a stamp from Stempelglede. 
(Such a beautiful combination, in my opinion.)



On the inside I stamped a sentiment from Scrapmagasinet on handmade paper. 
It says "only for you, because it's your birthday".



And I wanted to tell you that, when I prepare my card I always stamp on a piece of plain paper. 
I color that stamp in and match it with my designpapers. I can play with shadowing etc.  
Here is an exemple of that "experimental stamp".

If you also color with Derwent softcolor pencils, join us in the challenges here on the Derwent-blog
Hope to see you soon again!

4 opmerkingen:

Dina zei

ziet er schitternd uit, heel mooi
fijne avond

Carol zei

This is gorgeous Nicole, love the sepia look to the image and the flowers are perfect. Carol x

*mieke* zei

Wat een mooi resultaat heb je bereikt met slechts 1 potlood... Super!!! Moet ik ook eens proberen...
Groetjes Mieke

Angelique zei

wat een schitterende kaart nicole en zo mooi gekleurd!! alvast een hele fijne vakantie gewenst!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...