vrijdag 25 maart 2011

Baby carriage, a card and a tractor!!


When I saw this baby carriage quit a while ago on Maya's blog, I printed out the tutorial. Then my dear friend Heidi became pregnant of her darling baby boy. And when he came into this world, I made her this baby carriage as a gift. 


With the help of my darling husband I cut every piece out with my Silhouette. That way I could make it a little bit bigger, besides I didn't have the Spellbinders dies, Maya used. Under the "blanket" I put some adorable socks for the baby. 



Of course there was enough paper left for a nice card. 


This beautiful flower was also cut out with my Silhouette. I just love it! I sprayed the seperate layers with some water to wrinkle them to put some life into it. I inked the edges and put it together.


I stamped "newborn" with seperate letters and punched out 2 butterflies.



My husband made this cute tractor out of wood for the little boy. By the way if you want one, just let me know. He can also make a trailor wagon to go with it. He is so very talented, my hubbie!

If you want, leave me a message. I love to read your comments!!
Have a nice weekend!

8 opmerkingen:

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot zei

nou nicole dat ziet er geweldig uit. daar is ze vast blij mee. en wat is man handig zeg. heel erg mooi.
groetjes mirandaje m

Dina zei

wauh, prachtige creaties , en wat een werk zowel van jouw als je man , wauh

*Ellen* zei

whow wat een prachtige creaties zijn dit, heerlijk toch zo'n handige man

Ans zei

Jullie zijn samen toch wel een knap en creatief koppeltje.
Mam

Riet zei

Wat een prachtige creaties Nicole.

Liefs Riet.

Creatief met Creanel zei

O Nicole wat mooi zeg, en die tractor ook.

Handig wel zo,n sillouette ik heb hem ook, en ik heb de kinderwagen ook gesneden.

Groetjes Nel.

Sylvia zei

Zooooooooo dat zijn dus twee creabea's bij elkaar Nicole, jij en je husband :) helemaal supers zeg. Jij een onwijs leuke kinderwagentjes en een kaartje en hij maakt gelijk speelgoed van hout!!! Geef hem ook ff van mij een dikke compliment!!!!!!

Hugs
Syl

Våge Family Website zei

These were the most beautiful and thoughtful gifts I received!! Hans and Nicole are SO talented!!!

Nicole, you said that Hans helped you cut things out with your sillhouette...that is so sweet!! Hans is such a keeper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...