woensdag 14 april 2010

Two DWYTter-cards


DWYTter had a very nice sketch on which I could use my beautiful Ollyfantstamp of this dreamy boy.




I coloured the stamps with my Derwent coloursoft pencils using the MCP technique. And highlighted some with a white pen.




The inside I decoraded with some pieces of leftover designpaper.

I hope the dreamy boy who will get this card, will be happy with it. 




I adjusted Sketch 27 from DWYTter a little bit, to make it fit for my stamp.




What a sweet ladybug, isn't it?



I placed two buttons with some scrappersfloss on the card




When you open the front, you can read the text: "Gjør som sommerfuglen, finn de vakreste blomstene og spre glede", which means "Be as a butterfly, find the most beautiful flowers and spread joy"




Again I decoraded the inside, this time with a few flying butterflies.

Thanks for stopping by. Leave me a message, OK?

2 opmerkingen:

Ans zei

Ik weet wel zeker dat de ontvangers van deze kaartjes erg blij zullen zijn.

Alice zei

Wat een superleuke kaarten!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...