donderdag 16 mei 2013

God Jul til deg fra meg...CCWS #73



Hi everybody, here I am with my new Christmas card for CCWS. It is a little bit later than usuall, but we had some internet-problems out here. I couldn't upload anything anywhere. But I hope that is solved now, after almost 2 weeks and I can show you my card.

Betina made the sketch this week and it's a real cutie to work with. Thanks girl! 
All the Holiday Fairies made beautiful cards. Go check out the challenge-blog and give them some credit :o)


Not long ago I ordered some beautiful flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. And I used them here on my card. Aren't the adorable? Love them! 
The sentiment is from Kreativ Hobby and it says: Merry Christmas to you from me.
The design papers are Panduro's, Tis 'the season.


And what about Tilda showing her Christmas ornaments? I coloured her with Derwent coloring pencils:

skin: 170-190-620
hair: 550-620-610
clothes: 260-270
socks and ornaments: 110-130
shadow: 710
ground: 710-670

I used some tread from Kort & Godt and I got a piece of cheescloth from my dear friend Tove, takk takk!!

Of course we have a sponsor again, giving away a surprise prize :o)



Well I will let you go to our challengeblog now and check out the sketch and other cards made by the Holiday Fairies. Hope to see your card soon :o)

Bye bye!



12 opmerkingen:

Chris_P zei

Åhh så himla fint!! Ljuvliga färger!

Riet zei

Wat een prachtige kaart.

Liefs Riet.

Miranda zei

Wat een super leuke kaart nicole
Leuke kleuren en leuk gebruik van het touwtje.
Liefs Miranda

Wilma zei

Gaaf Nicole!
Wat heb je een leuke kleurencombi gebruikt, super!
Liefs, Wilma

Luce zei

Herlig kort i flotte farger! Flott med osteklut og tråd!
Ha en fin kveld og kos deg i morgen :o)

Corrie zei

Hallo Nicole, ik had van je moeder begrepen dat er problemen waren met het internet, gelukkig kan je toch je kaart laten zien, nu maar hopen dat het internet het blijft doen.
Ik vind je kaart weer prachtig, ik ga zeker proberen weer mee te doen hoor.
Lieve groetjes,Corrie

Jolanda zei

Nicole, wat een schitterende kaart zeg en wat een prachtige kleurencombinatie... gaaf hoor!

Lotte zei

Echt een schatje Nicole. Leuke kleurtjes heb je gebruikt. Liefs Lotte

Unknown zei

prachtig kaartje Nicole :D!

liefs Betina

Renata zei

Wat een gave kleurtjes heb je gebruikt! Ik vind je kaartje helemaal super. Liefs, Renata.

Zw@@n zei

Te gek kaartje, Nicole. Prachtige kleurencombinatie/papier en Tilda is erg mooi gekleurd. Liefs, Wilma

Janneke zei

Wat een cutie Nicole ;o)
Ze blijven leuk hé die Magnolia stempels ..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...